I missed posting last week so this is for the last two weeks.
Genesis 13 - 39
Job 9 - 29
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Becky, of Operation Actually Read Bible, set up the "Cloud of Witnesses Reading Challenge". The idea of the challenge is to get people to read Christian classics by authors who are dead. The works can be of any length. The goal is to try authors you have not read before.
1. The Confessions of St. Augustine
2. The Gospel of Mark by William Barclay
3. Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners by John Bunyan
4. Saint Francis by G. K. Chesterton
5. Selected Sermons of Jonathan Edwards
6. Commentary on the Epistle to the Galatians by Martin Luther
7. John the Baptist by F. B. Meyer
8. Men of the Bible by D. L. Moody
9. Practical Religion by J. C. Ryle
10. Interior Castle by St. Teresa of Avila