Sunday, September 2, 2012

Operation Deepen Faith



Becky at Operation Actually Read Bible is running the Operation Deepen Faith challenge.  I decided to sign up for all four sections.

I.  Wonderful Words of Life; Goal: read 1 book 30 times in 1 month.
   
  

II. Going Deep; Goal: STUDY one book of the Bible throughout the year.
    I am reading "The Gospel of Mark" by William Barclay to help with my study.  In addition, my goal is to read the Gospel of Mark in three translations.
       1.
       2.
       3.

III. Deep and Wide:  Read multiple books of the Bible in multiple translations
   I will decide in the near future which books.
       

VI. Christian Nonfiction. 
      My goal is to read at least ten books (including booklets).
       1.  
       2.
       3.
       4.
       5.
       6.
       7.
       8.
       9.
      10.

No comments:

Post a Comment